Home decorating has turned into a serious matter for many homemakers. What makes a person’s home all the more celebrated is when the décor is made by hand or is completely unique. One way that you can make your home stand apart is by utilizing custom, photo printed pillows, throws, and large scale canvases.
Decorating Ideas for Creative Thinkers
With a few clicks of your camera and then some clicks on the internet, you can create a one-of-a-kind living space. You can take any theme and run with it to create décor to suit your tastes. Some popular themes include:
- Beach – From photo floor mats to towels, a vibrant tropical themed room with beach photos can take you back to your favorite sunny spot.
- Family – Accent a family themed den with photo tapestries honoring beloved children and grandchildren.
- Vacations – Keep great memories alive by using destination décor like plaques and mouse pads based on photos from a favorite vacation to a historic city.
- Pets – Use snuggly blankets and pillows with images of equally cozy and adorable pets.
- Anything – Mix and match themes and décor with a variety of pictures and photo accessories that suit your fancy!
There are many different fabrics, textures, and items that you can print on using modern, state-of-the-art printing techniques. Each has the potential to make your home look just the way you have imagined it. Among pillows alone, online retailers often offer various fabrics, including:
- Comfy sweatshirt fleece
- Micro-fiber fleece
- Machine woven cotton on a Jacquard loom
Make any Photo Look Professional
Another excellent decorating option is blowing up your favorite photo and having it printed on a canvas. This is a perfect way to make your own snapshots into larger than life photographic décor. After the canvas is printed, it is stretched and wrapped around a frame that is ready to hang, or you can have it framed for a more finished look.
Realize your hidden decorating talents by experimenting with all the ways you can use your own photos to enhance your living space.