- PT Featurette: Make Your Low-Res Photos into Half-Tone Poster Art!
- Tips for Decorating your Home with Photographs
- How to Get Creative with Photo Blankets and other Household Accessories?
- Giving the Perfect Gift, It Can be Done
- The Top Digital Cameras
- Famous Photographs
- Personalized photo totes will get you instant "Likes"
- Things You Need to Know About Monograms
- Customized mouse pads- a great way to improve employee morale
- A Picture is worth a 1,000 Words
Posted by Pratt Pande on 4/9/2014 to PersonalThrows
Can you look over a pleasant or disturbing scene and write 1,000 words about it? Sure you could - such a sight would be permanently burned into your mind to where you could write a very detailed description of a picture in your thought. But now let us take this a step further thanks to modern technology.
If a picture is worth 1,000 words, then what is it worth to have a picture on an item that has personal significance or utility? Can it be worth 5,000 words, describing the emotions in great detail of seeing a picture on a pillow or bed sheet or towel or a scarf?
OK, so maybe we don't usually think of a towel or a scarf in terms of a thousand words or more. But if you had a chance to place a favorite photo on a towel or scarf or pillow - something that you see and/or use often - would that add some value, sentimental or otherwise - to that "ordinary" item?